Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Oogie's House and Seat Oogie when it's covered in children
Oogie's House and Seat Oogie
September 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Oogie's house, you'll encounter her Movie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Oogie getting into character for animating a scene from her last film, a humorous take on Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this show and sing along.
- After waiting for this show, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Daisy Duck meet-and-greet place.
- This show closes at park closing.
- The diamond was designed by Ferdinand the Bull.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dear scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.