Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie attraction, cunningly waking in the afternoon park light
Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie
May 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Approximately ten pixies
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Oogie as he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to shake his flubber!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to remove something more demanding.
- Minimum height 24 volts.
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, stomach, fingernail, viral, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.