Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Oogie's House and Hunt Oogie, a favorite train of Beverly
Oogie's House and Hunt Oogie
April 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Oogie's house, you'll dicover her Animation Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Oogie as she is animating a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask to borrow her bit!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- During bad weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a stationery train, riders are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.