Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Hunt Oogie attraction, roundly considered to be the finest cross attraction at Disneyland
Oogie's House and Hunt Oogie
February 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Oogie's house, you'll be led to his Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Oogie taking a break from taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to shake his diver!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tuck interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.