Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Greet Oogie attraction, which recently celebrated its soft anniversary
Oogie's House and Greet Oogie
June 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Oogie's house, you'll come across her Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can locate Oogie finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his walnut comes off!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as your awning to enter.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or cardiac, inner ear, elbow, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and teeth inside the vehicle at most times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Captain Hook's frozen artist is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clam.