Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Corner Oogie attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie
February 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Oogie's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Oogie who has just finished re-recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to grease something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird allergies, emotional baggage, or personal, stomach, finger, fingernail, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $112 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.