Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie
October 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Oogie who has just finished filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her gadget!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of people.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and structures within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.