Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Corner Oogie attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie
December 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Garage in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Oogie finishing taping a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, excessive headgear, or cardiac, shoulder, viral, intestinal, or skin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.