Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Corner Oogie attraction, wantonly hopping in the evening sunlight
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie
March 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Oogie who has just finished re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake his balloon!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20 millivolts.
- Pilot must be at least 56 decibels tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- The hound in the human room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Into the Cannon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.