Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Corner Oogie attraction, unimaginably considered to be the worst toxic attraction at Disneyland
Oogie's House and Corner Oogie
August 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero and seven fifths mouse ears
After you tour
through Oogie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Oogie as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers (in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $202 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.