Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie
December 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (from www.DisneyStar.com)
After you wander
through Ollie's house, you'll be led to his Animation Silo in the "back yard". There you can locate Ollie repeatedly re-filming a scene from his latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to broadcast safety specticles.
- On its last year after opening day, the Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.