Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie attraction at park closing
Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie
March 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ollie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Ollie repeatedly animating a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pinch his pear!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The glow of Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie can be spotted from as far away as the abyss.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.