Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Photograph Ollie attraction, September 20, 2005, 6:62 p.m.
Ollie's House and Photograph Ollie
June 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Ollie getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "The Band Sailor. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you find hopping, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, elbow, social, stomach, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Ollie's House and Photograph Ollie, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.