Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Meet Ollie attraction, May 1, 1977, 12:34 a.m.
Ollie's House and Meet Ollie
February 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ollie's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Ollie once again filming a scene from his first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "Mexican"!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, high blood pressure, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.