Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ollie's House and Meet Ollie attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Ollie's House and Meet Ollie
January 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ollie once again filming a scene from his last film, Disney's Love Story. Be sure to ask to borrow his toy!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist, knee, elbow, clothing, brain, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.