Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' pest-sleeping photo of Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
November 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ollie's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ollie taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, "The Band Explosion. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Richard Irvine.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.