Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie attraction during refurbishment
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
February 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
After you stroll
through Ollie's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Shed in the rain. There you can discover Ollie as he is re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.