Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
April 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ollie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Coop in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ollie taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.