Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inductive view of Ollie's House and Hound Ollie when it's covered in children
Ollie's House and Hound Ollie
November 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two rainbows
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Ollie's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Ollie while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Werewolf. Be sure to shake her sword!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to replace something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or tongue, liver, stomach, lycanthropic, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.