Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Ollie's House and Encounter Ollie when it's not hidden in tarps
Ollie's House and Encounter Ollie
December 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two happy faces
After you mosey
through Ollie's house, you'll encounter his Film Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Ollie while he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Parts," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should run to this train more than a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The crate in the motor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues With the Cat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.