Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Disarm Ollie attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Ollie's House and Disarm Ollie
June 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from www.Platoon.net)
After you roam
through Ollie's house, you'll come across his TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Ollie finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Poltergeist. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome official!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, runny perfume, or intestinal, ankle, attention-span, tongue, fingernail, or chin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.