Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie's House and Corner Ollie attraction, eerily swinging in the morning park light
Ollie's House and Corner Ollie
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ollie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can discover Ollie once again animating a scene from his most famous film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ollie!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can find this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from elbow, lung, spinal, cardiac, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.