Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie's House and Corner Ollie, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Ollie's House and Corner Ollie
March 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ollie's house, you'll dicover her Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ollie taking a break from re-animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to shake her diamond!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 73" tall.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Max Keeble originally intended for this attraction to showcase live fish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.