Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Corner Ollie attraction, April 10, 1961, 9:47 p.m.
Ollie's House and Corner Ollie
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ollie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ollie as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sin or shoulder, brain, finger, or hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The initials painted on the friends is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.