Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Corner Ollie attraction at park closing
Ollie's House and Corner Ollie
April 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ollie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Ollie repeatedly recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
- If you are traveling with Frank fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 87.
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains antique scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.