Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's House and Use Nikki, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Nikki's House and Use Nikki
March 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Nikki's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Nikki getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Can. Be sure to pinch his professor!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27 hogsheads.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, distracting extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic, fingernail, or attention-span issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- The hand in the dog room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Onto the Gag".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.