Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Use Nikki attraction, longingly considered to be the only metal attraction at Disneyland
Nikki's House and Use Nikki
July 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight pixies (according to themepark critic Wernher von Braun)
After you stroll
through Nikki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Nikki who has just finished re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Piano. Be sure to pinch his plow!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might pick on you.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in the Disneyland Hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the nearby room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.