Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Interrupt Nikki adventure, December 1, 2005, 12:65 p.m.
Nikki's House and Interrupt Nikki
August 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
After you mosey
through Nikki's house, you'll happen upon her TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Nikki repeatedly taping a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this adventure in the afternoon.
- After going on this adventure, go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph place.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- It is rumored that Bomb Voyage's frozen form is buried beneath this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.