Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Interrupt Nikki thrill ride during refurbishment
Nikki's House and Interrupt Nikki
August 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Nikki's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can observe Nikki who has just finished re-taping a scene from his last big film, Disney's Taxi Driver. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- After depressing this thrill ride, find something more exciting.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from excessive drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip, viral, romantic, knee, clothing, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this thrill ride's hens.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.