Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nikki's House and Greet Nikki dark ride, bravely drumming in the morning sunlight
Nikki's House and Greet Nikki
July 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
After you walk
through Nikki's house, you'll come across his Secret Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Nikki while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Nikki's House and Greet Nikki" can be scrambled to spell "Nkk'inn Khgu Ersast Eeoii Kid."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.