Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Corner Nikki attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Nikki's House and Corner Nikki
January 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Nikki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Garage in the back yard. There you can find Nikki once again filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Mirror. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or cardiac, brain, blood, clothing, stomach, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from April 24 until something like November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.