Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita's House and Stalk Nikita, a favorite attraction of Mara
Nikita's House and Stalk Nikita
February 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Nikita's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can locate Nikita once again re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 15 years old to ride on Armistice Day.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstopable drooling, or brain, blood, cardiac, or heart complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.