Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Pester Nikita attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Nikita's House and Pester Nikita
December 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero and seven quarters Walts
After you meander
through Nikita's house, you'll come across her Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can locate Nikita as she is taping a scene from her last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less demanding.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.