Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Nikita's House and Meet Nikita, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Nikita's House and Meet Nikita
April 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nikita's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can find Nikita who has just finished taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Piano. Be sure to sue if his hose comes off!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 49".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $248 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.