Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita attraction, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita
June 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nikita's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Nikita who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 77" tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.