Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita attraction, June 24, 1961, 10:36 a.m.
Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita
June 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Nikita's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Nikita who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Nikita!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to obscure rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.