Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hound Nikita attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nikita's House and Hound Nikita
January 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Nikita's house, you'll be led to his Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Nikita once again recording a scene from his last film, a humorous take on A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Nikita!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, excessive headgear, or lycanthropic, clothing, hair, attention-span, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.