Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Greet Nikita thrill ride as seen from the top of the village
Nikita's House and Greet Nikita
July 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Nikita's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Nikita once again taping a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to sue if his orange comes off!
- Warning: after a power outage, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive zombies.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to shave something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should forget about this thrill ride less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or shoulder, hip, cardiac, or viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.