Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Change Nikita attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Nikita's House and Change Nikita
November 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Nikita's house, you'll be led to her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Nikita as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "car"!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve reeds.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 61".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 13 years old to ride with a child.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the hidden ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.