Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Change Nikita attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Nikita's House and Change Nikita
December 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Nikita's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Nikita once again filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Glass. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cactus!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 78.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.