Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Change Nikita attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Nikita's House and Change Nikita
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Nikita's house, you'll come across her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Nikita who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might pick on your party.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the macabre chin.
- Be sure to look for an underwater Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.