Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Change Nikita attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Nikita's House and Change Nikita
June 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Nikita's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Nikita as she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake her arm!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 62" (on tiptoes).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or ribcage, chest, spinal, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.