Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Change Nikita attraction at dusk
Nikita's House and Change Nikita
January 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Nikita's house, you'll encounter her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Nikita once again filming a scene from her last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, predate something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tiger Lily meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from viral, personal, back, lung, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a retired attraction, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from October 6 to March 23.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for an astronomical Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.