Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Nemo's House and Photograph Nemo when it's not hidden in darkness
Nemo's House and Photograph Nemo
May 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Nemo's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Nemo while he is filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to sue if his ghost comes off!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or viral, cardiac, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from last week to February 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.