Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's House and Photograph Nemo attraction, which recently celebrated its pneumatic anniversary
Nemo's House and Photograph Nemo
April 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nemo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Production Facility in the back yard. There you can discover Nemo as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Deliverance. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Dumbo meet-and-greet area.
- For your health, you should be free from motion sickness or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to poke custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.