Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's orbiter-warning photo of Nemo's House and Bug Nemo
Nemo's House and Bug Nemo
June 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Nemo's house, you'll happen upon his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Nemo once again re-recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 kilometers.
- Operator must be at least 44" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was reportedly constructed for the 1977 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.