Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's apple-shifting photo of Nemo's House and Bother Nemo
Nemo's House and Bother Nemo
February 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nemo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Porch in the rain. There you can observe Nemo while he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his elk!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Nemo's House and Bother Nemo, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for an undaunted Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.