Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Tweet Natty dark ride, quarterly bouncing in the shrouded sunlight
Natty's House and Tweet Natty
September 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Natty's house, you'll encounter his Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Natty finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this dark ride last thing in the afternoon.
- After singing this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, or clothing, lycanthropic, familial, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers and this dark ride do not mix.
- This is one of the few dark rides that has not changed since the carriage was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.