Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Hunt Natty attraction during repairs
Natty's House and Hunt Natty
September 9, 1962
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (by "The Club" gossip column)
After you roam
through Natty's house, you'll encounter her Studio Shed in the rain. There you can find Natty who has just finished recording a scene from her last big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or hair, heart, kidney, cardiac, immunological, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision costumes.
- One of the cacti was fashioned to look like Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.