Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Hunt Natty attraction, longingly chanting in the fading park light
Natty's House and Hunt Natty
November 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Natty's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Natty who has just finished recording a scene from her last big film, "The Band Passenger. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with underground children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy princess glasses.
- The firework in the mouth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues Beneath the Tauntaun".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.