Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Natty's House and Corner Natty, a favorite attraction of Leota
Natty's House and Corner Natty
July 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Natty's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Natty as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to pinch his honey!
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location where a tribute to Dale can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.