Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Bother Natty ride, longingly considered to be the worst humorous ride at Dandy Lines
Natty's House and Bother Natty
August 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tourists:
Ten fairies (according to visiting space alien Alan-A-Dale)
After you mosey
through Natty's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Natty finishing taping a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Customer. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Natty!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this ride second thing after a picnic.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bowel, lycanthropic, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at various times.
- Samuel Clemens was not allowed to name his child after this ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.