Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Napoleon's House and Tweet Napoleon attraction, immediately vanishing in the afternoon park light
Napoleon's House and Tweet Napoleon
August 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll dicover her TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Napoleon repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to shake her caterpillar!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you find ducking, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 16 until something like December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.