Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Tweet Napoleon experience during repairs
Napoleon's House and Tweet Napoleon
June 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Napoleon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Napoleon once again recording a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to pinch her prop!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this experience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or attention-span or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.