Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon thrill ride, November 9, 1999, 10:76 p.m.
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
December 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Napoleon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Napoleon as she is re-animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome frontiersman!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or viral, cardiac, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During fair rainfall, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.