Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
January 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter smiles
After you walk
through Napoleon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Motion Picture Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Napoleon taking a break from animating a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Samuel Clemens photo thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from moral objections or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.