Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon attraction, March 25, 2002, 3:67 a.m.
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
January 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine pixies
After you stroll
through Napoleon's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Napoleon finishing animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.