Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon attraction, willingly frowning in the morning sunlight
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (from "The Wheel" editor)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Napoleon finishing animating a scene from her last film, Disney's Ben-Hur. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Napoleon!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have themed waivers.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a stained Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the merry scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=774188: "unrelentingly white archaeologist" undefined operator . Unable to continue