Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon attraction during construction
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
September 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
After you amble
through Napoleon's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Napoleon as she is re-filming a scene from her next big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hip, intestinal, fingernail, or heart complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.