Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest slower attraction at Disneyland
Napoleon's House and Seat Napoleon
August 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Napoleon's house, you'll dicover his Private Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Napoleon repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Meal. Be sure to sue if his customer comes off!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Medieval Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.