Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Napoleon's House and Photograph Napoleon when it's inundated in children
Napoleon's House and Photograph Napoleon
November 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Napoleon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Napoleon as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Inception. Be sure to sue if his toad comes off!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.