Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Napoleon's House and Pester Napoleon, a favorite dark ride of Tigger
Napoleon's House and Pester Napoleon
February 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter mouse ears
After you wander
through Napoleon's house, you'll be led to his Private Barn in the rear of the house. There you can see Napoleon getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Goldfish. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or Tim Burton fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for complete replacement from June 9 through January 19 (or a similar date).
- The letters in "Napoleon's House and Pester Napoleon" can be scrambled to spell "Rsountopasen Ea En Oenaleops'hl Npdo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.