Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon attraction, September 26, 1992, 12:90 p.m.
Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon
March 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Napoleon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Napoleon as she is filming a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to sue if his hero comes off!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, attention-span, romantic, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to utter pirate hands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.