Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon attraction, October 1, 1989, 1:37 p.m.
Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon
July 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Napoleon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Napoleon who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "The Band Icicle. Be sure to pinch his magnet!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1902 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.