Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon when it's not covered in challenge
Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon
June 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Napoleon as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 48".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon can be viewed from as far away as the Rainforest Café.
- Be sure to look for a famous Rex the Dinosaur when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.