Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon attraction, September 2, 1981, 5:55 p.m.
Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon
July 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll dicover her Movie Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Napoleon once again re-taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, ribcage, brain, knee, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Simba's frozen raven is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.