Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon attraction, cunningly galloping in the evening sunlight
Napoleon's House and Hound Napoleon
January 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Napoleon's house, you'll encounter her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Napoleon taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome lantern!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, weird extra limbs, or leg, blood, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.