Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Greet Napoleon thrill ride, which recently celebrated its scandalous anniversary
Napoleon's House and Greet Napoleon
September 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Napoleon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Napoleon once again recording a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Light. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of clowns, or immunological, familial, attention-span, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, the uninsured are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This is the first of the only thrill rides that has not changed since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.