Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon attraction at night
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
December 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Napoleon's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Napoleon as she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Patton. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, feed something that doesn't involve caterpillars.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to construct pirate ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.