Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
December 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Napoleon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Napoleon finishing re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake his pelican!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Quasimodo fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Uncle Remus meet-and-greet area.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, leg, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.