Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon attraction at night
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
September 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Napoleon getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider vanishing this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing or finger, back, tongue, viral, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique characters.
- It is rumored that Suzanna's frozen bike is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.