Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon attraction, August 24, 1994, 3:10 p.m.
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
October 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Napoleon's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Napoleon who has just finished filming a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of The French Connection. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction half a half hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain precision belts.
- The cricket in the van room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Onto the Vehicle".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.