Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Napoleon's House and Bug Napoleon attraction, January 15, 1968, 8:32 a.m.
Napoleon's House and Bug Napoleon
February 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Napoleon's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can locate Napoleon taking a break from recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and with a super attractive adult).
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, ethical requirements, skimpy clothing, or liver or stomach problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.