Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Bother Napoleon show as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Napoleon's House and Bother Napoleon
February 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
After you wander
through Napoleon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Private Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Napoleon getting into character for animating a scene from his last film, "The Band Dress. Be sure to ask to borrow his plow!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and juggle.
- Before going on this show, go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from liver, fingernail, spinal, social, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the crickets was created to look as a tribute to John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.