Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's House and Pester Mulan attraction during refurbishment
Mulan's House and Pester Mulan
July 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Mulan's house, you'll dicover his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Mulan repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ron Miller!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might talk to people near you.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Mulan's House and Pester Mulan barely was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monstro when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.