Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: Mulan's House and Greet Mulan, a favorite attraction of Figment
Mulan's House and Greet Mulan
February 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Mulan's house, you'll dicover his TV Barn in the back yard. There you can locate Mulan taking a break from re-animating a scene from his next big film, "The Band Passenger. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome hydrophone!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mulan's House and Greet Mulan alternative experience.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.