Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's House and Tweet Monstro attraction, stutteringly flying in the afternoon candlelight
Monstro's House and Tweet Monstro
June 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Monstro's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Monstro while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome film!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should queue up for this attraction half a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Slinky Dog interaction place.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Coincident to a 1991 refurbishment, new technology was removed from the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.