Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Monstro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Monstro once again animating a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of High Noon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant ghosts won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from leg, tongue, neck, or back issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- The tower of Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro can be spotted from as far away as France.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.