Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro show, electronically burning in the afternoon park light
Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro
August 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Monstro's house, you'll dicover his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Monstro repeatedly recording a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his camp!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to board this show first thing in the morning.
- Before riding this show, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Monstro's House and Interrupt Monstro "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.