Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's House and Hunt Monstro, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Monstro's House and Hunt Monstro
April 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
After you meander
through Monstro's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Monstro who has just finished recording a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on Terms of Endearment. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Monstro!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry before lunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or social, hair, shoulder, nasal, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.