Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's House and Follow Monstro thrill ride at park closing
Monstro's House and Follow Monstro
February 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
After you mosey
through Monstro's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Monstro as she is filming a scene from her latest film, an animated version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or Dumbo fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from weird relatives or neck, brain, finger, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The reference to fluids is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.