Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's House and Corner Monstro attraction at a distance
Monstro's House and Corner Monstro
September 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Monstro's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Monstro who has just finished re-filming a scene from her first film, an animated version of Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Because it is so classical, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing during the holidays.
- After waving this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers can't queue up for this attraction less than a half hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Below this attraction can be found the subtle initiates-only Club 38 hideaway -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.