Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sid Phillips' computer-debuting photo of Monstro's House and Bother Monstro
Monstro's House and Bother Monstro
December 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pirates (by Gaston)
After you wander
through Monstro's house, you'll come across her TV Mews in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Monstro as she is recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Tree. Be sure to smile and say "turtle"!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 2 through January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.