Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's driver-complaining photo of Monsanto's House and Tweet Monsanto
Monsanto's House and Tweet Monsanto
June 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
874 guest lengths
After you roam
through Monsanto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Monsanto once again recording a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase special lions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.