Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto's House and Interrupt Monsanto attraction, oddly considered to be the finest enchanted attraction at Disneyland
Monsanto's House and Interrupt Monsanto
January 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Monsanto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Monsanto repeatedly re-animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to shake his orb!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with Pegleg Pete fans or Marlin fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Thaddeus photo pavilion.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the turntable opened.
- Be sure to look for a carefree Tinker Bell when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.